Hilton Convention Service Coordinator FT, Boca Raton Resort & Club in Boca Raton, Florida
The Boca RatonResort & Club is seeking a Convention Services Coordinator will be responsible to meet, greet and interact with clients while maintaining a positive and friendly manner. Ensure that all client’s needs and expectations are met. Assist Catering and Convention Service Managers with execution of daily events.
What will I be doing?
- Inspect assigned pre-function, meeting and banquet space on a daily basis. Make sure the following are checked: signage/reader boards, unlocking of doors, cleanliness, accuracy of set-up, temperature, linen and skirting, lighting, chairs, ash urns, positioning of furniture, audio/visual equipment, shipped materials, décor, flowers, as well as all information communicated via group specifications and Banquet Event Orders (BEO’s).
- Conduct property tours and constantly check the cleanliness and condition of banquet rooms and public areas.
- Meet, greet and interact with the client’s in a positive and friendly manner.
- Conduct a Banquet Event Order (BEO) meeting with Catering and Convention Managers as well as other internal departments to review and discuss any changes to BEO’s for the next two days.
- Perform assigned duties as listed on the weekly schedule including: Daily Event’s distribution, Food and Beverage Guarantee distribution, and Delphi Postings.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands . Our vision “to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality” unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!
Job: Convention and Event Services
Title: Convention Service Coordinator FT, Boca Raton Resort & Club
Requisition ID: HOT04FN2