CHG - CompHealth Inside Sales Representative / Recruiter in Boca Raton, Florida
Who We Are
Love what you do and make a difference in people’s lives at RNnetwork, a division of CHG Healthcare. Join a fast-paced and rewarding environment at RNnetwork in Boca Raton, FL, where we are known for our unique employee-centric culture, strong core values and providing outstanding customer service. Join RNnetwork - the #2 best mid-sized company to work for in FL, according to Florida Trend magazine.
How You'll Contribute
- Prospect new and old leads to generate business
- Qualify prospective travelers for requirements and suitability necessary for travel assignments
- Provide prospective travelers with information regarding available positions, the application process and the company’s policies and benefits
- Maintain regular contact with traveler during their assignment to ensure satisfaction with all aspects
- Encourage and persuade existing travelers to contract for additional assignments with RNnetwork
What You'll Bring
- Goal-driven, “hunter” approach to sales
- At least one year of work experience, with a track record of success, in the direct sales of products or professional services
- Professional level written and oral communications skills
- Effective negotiation skills
- High-quality sales/customer service skills
- Skillful at developing relationships and building rapport with nurses/clients
What We Offer
- Competitive base salary + commission
- Comprehensive training—we rank No. 3 among the world’s top training organizations
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k) matching
- Generous paid time off and holidays
- Retirement planning and savings options
- Tuition assistance
- On-site health center
- On-site gym
- Ability to make an impact in the communities we serve
At RNnetwork, we foster an environment where our people feel free to be themselves. Our core values—Putting People First, Growth, Continuous Improvement, Quality and Professionalism, and Integrity and Ethics—guide us daily to work hard and enjoy what we do! We’re committed to growing our company and are always looking to promote from within. This is an ideal time to join our team.
To learn more about our company and culture, visit us here.
How to Get Started
To have your resume reviewed by someone on our Talent Acquisition team, click on the “apply” link at the top of the screen. Or if you happen to know of someone who might be interested in this position, please feel free to email them the job description by clicking on the “Email to Friend” link, also at the top of the screen.
We are an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
We are an at-will employer
Location Address: 4700 Exchange Ct. US-FL-Boca Raton