Belcan Senior Solutions Architect in Boca Raton, Florida
Senior Solutions Architect
Job Number: 219365
Category: Programming / Development
Description: A Senior Solutions Architect job is immediately available in Boca Raton, Florida. As part of the team, you will ensure to align technology with business strategy and goals. You will be instrumental in helping to set and implement the direction of the evolving technology and architecture. You will also provide technical direction and guidance on the Company's systems. You will also work to foster passion and innovation.
Senior Solutions Architect job duties:
• Maintains a high-level, holistic vision of enterprise solutions and development initiatives.
• Collects, generates and analyzes innovative ideas and technologies and are applicable across the enterprise.
• Aligns IT strategy and planning with company's business goals.
• Optimizes technology approaches through an understanding of evolving business needs and
• Primary contributor to the long-term strategic vision for the company's IT architectural designs and implementations.
• Promotes shared infrastructure and applications to reduce costs and improve information flows.
• Ensures that projects do not duplicate functionality or diverge from each other and business and IT strategies.
• Works with other solutions, systems, operations, data and application developer and architects to provide a consensus based enterprise solution that is scalable, adaptable and in synchronization with ever changing business needs.
• Facilitates the re-use of ideas, components, and proven patterns
• Synchronizes the following across solutions whenever applicable: System and data security and quality; Production infrastructure; Scalability, performance and other non-functional requirements
• Manages the risks associated with information and IT assets through appropriate standards and security policies.
• Directly involved in the development of policies, standards and guidelines that direct the selection, development, implementation and use of Information Technology within the enterprise.
• Builds employee knowledge and skills in specific areas of expertise.
• Technical undergraduate degree (or equivalent).
• MS or MBA preferred.
• Five to ten years architecture experience and minimum of fifteen years working in IT and technology role(s).
• Proven track record of responsibility for managing project and/or functional teams.
• Excellent presentation skills; strong written and oral skills; customer relationship skills including the ability to quickly create productive collaborations.
• Have demonstrated experience in full stack technologies such as node.js, react.js, .net, java, Cassandra or Mongo, SOLR, Endeca, ElasticSearch
• Experience developing and architecting applications in Cloud Based Environments such as Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
• Complete technical architecture: deep expertise in two or more technology domains (network/infrastructure, collaboration, cloud, data, applications/middleware) but fluency in all technology domains.
• Fluency in network technologies and related, advanced technologies.
• Expertise in several soundness disciplines (availability, security, etc.) and operational disciplines (systems management, change management, etc.).
• Ability to direct other technologists to ensure collaboration and synergies across the team.
• Ability to solve problems with innovative ideas to affect change in customers' environments as a result.
• Familiarity with agile methodology and practices.
• Knowledge of the business for which the enterprise architecture is being developed Interpersonal and leadership skills - servant leadership, collaboration, facilitation, and negotiation skills
• Ability to explain complex technical issues in a way that non-technical people may understand
• Knowledge of financial modeling as it pertains to IT investment
If you are interested in this Senior Solutions Architect job in Boca Raton, FL, please apply via the “apply now” link provided.
Belcan is a global supplier of engineering, technical recruiting, and IT services to customers in the aerospace, industrial, and government sectors. Belcan engineers better outcomes through adaptive and integrated services—from jet engines, airframe, and avionics to heavy vehicles, chemical processing, and cybersecurity. Belcan takes a partnering approach to provide customer-driven solutions that are flexible, scalable, and cost-effective. Our unique capabilities have led to continuous growth and success for nearly 60 years. We are a team-driven Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity.
Location: Boca Raton , FL
Minimum Experience (yrs): 5-10
Required Education: Bachelor (BA, BS...)
Return to search results Email this job to a friend
If you have previously registered with us, pleaseLog into apply for this position.
*Logged in members may also add jobs to their job cart