Collabera Change/Incident/Problem Manager in Coral Gables, Florida
Location:Coral Gables, FloridaUS
• The role of the Incident Manager is to undertake management of Major Incidents, ensuring that they are managed and communicated within the scope of Service Level Agreement, securing that all engaged parties perform up to high standards and follow agrees process.
• The role ensures that the output from Incident Management process is of high quality and provides management with the right level of business intelligence. The primary goal of Incident Manager is, as a matter of urgency, to minimise or remove the adverse impact of Incidents on the business that is caused by errors within the IT Infrastructure, process failures, engaged staff competencies.
• The ultimate objective is to restore IT services as soon as possible. The role of Incident Manager is embedded into Service Management Team and therefore works closely with Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management
General computer systems knowledge, integration and architecture concepts
• Awareness of cross systems interrelations in context of the global business process
• Experience in IT, with emphasis on operational management
• Good communication skills, active participating in Incident Management meetings
• Experience of working directly with client;
• Experience of working with virtual teams to deliver Incident Management and processes and working cross functionally;