Anthem Intermittent Workforce National Sales Director, any location, 132964 in Coral Gables, Florida
/Your Talent. Our Vision/. At Anthem, Inc., it's a powerful combination, and the foundation upon which we're creating greater care for our members, greater value for our customers, and greater health for our communities. Join us and together we will drive the future of health care.
This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work that means more to you and those we serve at one of America's leading health benefits companies and a Fortune Top 50 Company.
Responsible for directing sales and strategy for the National Intermittent Workforce product portfolio and market segment. Primary duties may include but are not limited to:
* Serve as individual producer and primary market development sales executive for IW portfolio.
* Provide strategic sales / distribution leadership and execute sales plans to achieve profitable membership growth and financial goals.
* Lead all prospecting activities for both existing customers and new business and proactively call on brokers and consultants with large clients who have large populations of intermittent workers
* Serve as a deep subject matter expert with internal Anthem sales and account management teams and external constituents to properly convey, position and message the IW Program to brokers and plan sponsors
* Serve as a competitive intelligence leader to assist management with ensuring IW offering remains market competitive
* Recommend product line enhancements to maximize competitive position.
* Work in-tandem with the designated Director of Worksite Marketing to develop worksite marketing strategies which optimize employee engagement * Coordinate the proposal development and delivery process. * Help define strategy for upselling the IW portfolio into the active population * Represent Anthem at national benefits conferences * Prepare sales pipeline, sales forecasts and other reports * Work with the implementation team to map out the implementation schedule and attend implementation meetings * Orient the Account team * Deliver consistent high level sales results.
- Requires a BA/BS; 5 years in a national sales leadership position in group health insurance; knowledge and experience in direct-to-consumer / worksite marketing and employee-pay-all plan offerings; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Accident and Health license required in all company markets
- MBA and experience in the Intermittent Workforce consumer segment preferred. * */Anthem, Inc. is ranked as one of America's Most Admired Companies among health insurers by Fortune magazine and is a 2017 DiversityInc magazine Top 50 Company for Diversity. To learn more about our company and apply, please visit us at antheminc.com/careers. EOE. M/F/Disability/Veteran./
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement Anthem, Inc. will recruit, hire, train and promote persons in all job titles without regard to age, color, disability, gender (including gender identity), marital status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, veteran status, or other status protected by applicable law. In addition, all personnel actions such as compensation, promotion, demotion, benefits, transfers, staff reductions, terminations, reinstatement and rehire, company-sponsored training, education and tuition assistance, and social and recreational programs will be administered in accordance with the principles of equal employment opportunity.
Title: Intermittent Workforce National Sales Director, any location, 132964
Location: florida-Coral Gables
Requisition ID: 132964