MotionPoint Corporation Strategy & Marketing Analyst Intern in Coral Gables, Florida
Strategy & Marketing Analyst Intern
MotionPoint is seeking candidates setting out on marketing careers to join our growing company as a Strategy & Marketing Analyst Intern. In this 10-week program, you will assist the company’s Go-To-Market team in segmenting our client base, refining ideal client profiles, mapping topics in our knowledge base to the sales process, analyzing marketing campaigns, gathering competitive insights and more.
Requirements * :*
- Either an alum or a current student of an undergraduate or graduate program in business, marketing, economics or equivalent; cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher
- Completion of one or more college courses in statistics and in math
- Experience performing data analysis tasks in Microsoft Excel
- Business-oriented mindset
- Problem solving skills
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Export data from cloud-based CRM and business intelligence platforms
- Collect and research information from public websites
- Clean and enrich data in Excel
- Basic data analysis
- Provide preliminary insights based on research
- Present findings of research and analysis
- Support content creation
*About MotionPoint Corporation *
MotionPoint solves the operational complexity and cost of website localization. Unlike all other approaches, our technology and turn-key solution are built specifically for this purpose.
WHAT WE DO: Our technology leverages the code and content of your website, enabling us to translate, deploy, and continuously operate multilingual versions.
THE PROBLEM WE SOLVE: Deploying and operating multilingual websites require an unexpected variety of tasks and actors, leading to continuous effort and hidden expense well beyond mere translation. Most companies lack sufficient manpower, the right technologies, and the specific expertise to efficiently cope with the challenge.
HOW WE ARE DIFFERENT: MotionPoint’s technology was built with the express purpose of minimizing operational complexity for our customers. While other companies use applications designed to improve their internal translation process, only MotionPoint provides a fully turn-key solution.
THE VALUE WE PROVIDE: We bring order to technical and operational chaos, relieving you from the daily headaches of website localization.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, disability or status as a protected veteran. MotionPoint is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action employer.
Job Code: 134
# of Openings: 1