Randstad Finance Manager in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- apply with indeed
location:Fort Lauderdale, FL
salary:$95,000 - $110,000 per year
date posted:Friday, September 15, 2017
- apply with indeed
We are currently seeking a dynamic Finance Manager for one of our clients in the Weston area. Reporting to the Controller, you will have direct responsibility for supporting the financial analytics including, but not limited to budgeting/forecasts, variance analysis, cost management, and contract pricing.
· Working with other Finance staff, manage the annual budget process and provide necessary reporting and ad-hoc analytics.
· Develop annual targets and assist in developing the overall annual budget target.
· Ensure budgets include documented assumptions, utilize latest contracted rates and trends, reflecting existing and new business.
- Establish financial goals, strategies, and business models including work on new products or synergies.
· Responsible for product-specific profit/loss analyses and for designing "what-if" scenarios around changes to contracts.
· Perform monthly variance reports.
· Coordinate with Corporate Finance to implement all changes to systems, as needed.
· Assist in the development of templates to enhance analytics
· Review and/or prepare monthly financial analysis and supporting documentation.
· Leadership of processes to ensure proper revenue recognition, recording, and billing in accordance with client contracts
· Provide analysis to senior management for frequent special projects.
· Four-year degree in accounting, finance or business is required.
· MBA, CMA or CPA preferred .
· Minimum three years Finance / Accounting experience in an analytical role is required; budget experience preferred.
· Strong analytical abilities and coordination/self-direction capabilities. Ability to manage multiple priorities and work effectively in fast paced environments with changing priorities.
· Must have demonstrated ability to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization.