Ultimate Software MANAGER BUSINESS ANALYSIS in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
The Business Analysis Manager will be responsible to lead a team of business analysts ensuring that they have what they need to best satisfy our customer needs and be the bridge to innovative solutions. The candidate should have a passion for evolving best practices to increase both project delivery speed and quality, and will become a successful partner with key stakeholders from all divisions.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2017 and #7 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2017 and #5 on its “50 Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2016.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities*:*
- Motivate, coach and lead a team of Business Analysts to achieve team goals
- Coach, promote teamwork, resolve conflict and conduct performance evaluations
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Foster a creative and innovative environment
- Function effectively in a high paced environment
- Accountable for the direction and processes of the BA role with input from key stakeholders
- Evaluate the individual performance of direct reports
- Owns the recruiting process for new direct reports
- Minimum of 7+ years managing and leading a team
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in a software development environment with business analysis experience
- Experience engaging with senior executives and clients with a proven strong client focus.
- Proven leadership, analytical, decision-making, and team building skills
- Proven ability to lead diverse groups of people to solution agreement by leveraging influencing skills to drive consensus
- Detail-oriented with ability to see the big picture
- Effective communication skills; listening, written and verbal; ability to communicate complex concepts to both technical and non-technical stakeholders
- Think imaginatively and intuitively while quickly grasping and synthesizing new ideas
- Strong customer focus
- Knowledge of ‘Agile’ methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem solving ability
- Be able to work with different personalities and bring them together towards a common goal.
- Work in multi-cultural environments therefore, sensitivity and understanding of different work approaches is important.
- Be able to interact with others, communicate well and ask questions.
- Comfortable presenting to all size audiences.
- Ability to coordinate across multiple teams.
- Self-motivated and willing to “do what it takes” to get the job done
- High degree of organizational skills
- Team Player
Travel Requirement: 10%
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Posted: October 12, 2017