Ultimate Software PROCUREMENT TEAM LEAD in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Ultimate Software is seeking an experienced Procurement Team Lead who will be responsible for IT hardware, software and mobile device purchases, order approvals, reporting and vendor relationship management. Primary responsibilities involve daily procurement activities and vendor management. Additional responsibilities include backup support for the Senior Manager, Logistics Services to support any role in Procurement including mobile device management, purchase order creation, portfolio management review meetings and lead daily standups. The qualified candidate must possess excellent analytic skills, organizational skills and have a customer-centric attitude. Purchasing experience/certification is required.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2017 and #7 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2017 and #5 on its “50 Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2016.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities*:*
- Technology savvy – infrastructure servers, switches, storage and endpoint technologies
- Develops strong internal/external partnerships
- Monitors and analyzes trends in company spending to identify areas for possible savings; and submits invoices/journals to Accounting for payment.
- Analyzes the operating practices and procedures; develops recommendations to improve efficiency, including the automation and web enabling of equipment request processes.
- Utilizes the competitive bidding process, where applicable, to ensure USG receives the best possible pricing, speed of delivery, availability of equipment, services, and software.
- Ensures compliance with Information Services standards for technology-related purchases.
- Performs quarterly business reviews with primary vendors and maintains a vendor scorecard for the critical vendor relationships.
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong leadership and analytical skills
- Strong in MS Word and Intermediate to Expert Excel Skills
- Effective written, verbal and presentation skills
- Ability to work independently with little supervision
- Experience is software licensing for major vendors
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration preferred
- CPM or SPSM certification preferred
Travel Requirement: Up to 10%
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Posted: October 11, 2017