Ultimate Software PROJECT COORDINATOR in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Qualified candidates will assist the Strategic Services team by providing administrative support, project coordination and management on key organizational and strategic projects. The Project Coordinator performs project administration, project tracking, reporting and other project related activities. The position is responsible for providing clear & accurate communication, promoting visibility to our customers and maintaining task delivery dates ensuring we successfully complete our projects.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2017 and #7 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2017 and #5 on its “50 Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2016.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities*:*
- Support the Strategic Services PMO by updating project plans, reports, documentation, issues & risk log.
- Provides support to Project Managers within the Strategic Services team by facilitating and scribing for project meetings and provide QA assistance as needed.
- Manage assigned small to medium projects using an Agile Methodology.
- Follow up on Action Items in preparation for meetings/project updates.
- Support and lead Organizational Readiness activities.
- Coordinate meetings, design sessions, user acceptance testing, and retrospectives.
- Event planning for quarterly business reviews, team events, team working meetings and leadership off-sites.
- Provide weekly status reports indicating progress on milestones for assigned projects.
- Responsible for adhering to all relevant project lifecycle policies and procedures.
- Support and assist team in process improvements.
- 1-3 years of project experience with an understanding of Project Management methodologies.
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, Project, Visio and Scheduling/Calendar tools.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- High degree of organizational and time management skills, with attention to detail.
- Critical Thinking – Able to problem solve and bring innovative ideas to the table.
- Flexible & Adaptable – Comfortable with change and maintains positive behavior in any situation.
- Motivated – Self-motivation to learn new skills and ability to self-manage and prioritize work.
- Teamwork Oriented – Collaborative individual who can synthesize ideas, contribute to the team, and build relationships.
- Customer Service – Develops an understanding of the customer’s need and able to maintain clear communication with customers.
- High level of energy and enthusiasm.
- Knowledge of Kanban/Agile/Scrum methodologies.
- Knowledge of Software Development lifecycle and Business Analysis methodologies.
- Working knowledge of JIRA, Collaboration & Project Management tools.
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM-PMI).
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field or combination of education and experience in a business discipline (Business Administration, HR, Finance, Computer Science, MIS, and Project Management).
*Travel Requirement: *0-5%
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Posted: October 13, 2017