Ultimate Software SENIOR PRODUCT MANAGER, BENEFITS & ACA in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
The Senior Product Manager for Benefits & ACA will be responsible for the creation and execution of the product strategy and vision. You will spend equal amounts of time working with our services and development teams. As a result, you must be able to communicate the vision, requirements, and priorities clearly to many different teams. As the Senior Product Manager, you will be the owner of both the product roadmap and the definition of the related services. You must enjoy working closely with our development teams in an agile environment and the company at large. Working in an environment that thrives on change must be energizing to you.
Here at Ultimate Software, we truly put our people first. We strongly believe in teamwork, and we encourage and trust our people to reach higher, learn more, and live up to their potential. Ultimate is ranked #1 on Fortune's “Best Places to Work in Technology” for 2017 and #7 on the “100 Best Companies to Work For” list in 2017. Ultimate is also ranked #1 on the Fortune’s “100 Best Workplaces for Millennials” for 2017 and #5 on its “50 Best Workplaces for Diversity” list for 2016.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities*:*
- Owns the entire product potfolio strategy for Benefits & ACA
- Articulates clear product vision aligned to the overall strategy for product.
- Serves as the voice of the customer and takes an outside-in approach leveraging customer interaction, industry trends, and competitive intelligence as a foundation for all decision making.
- Understands the needs of all internal stakeholders in addition to UltiPro users; clearly communicates based on the need of the audience
- Serves as expert on current state of the product with relevant metrics, benchmarks, and usage data
- Defines roadmap and empowers the team to fully own and develop the features
- Works with Marketing, Analysts, Alliances, and Competitive Intelligence teams to ensure the product direction clearly addresses trends and industry pressures.
- Leads the development, launch, and monitors new offerings success
- Maintains continued awareness of industry changes and compliance changes in HCM technology
- Creates and collaborates on detailed designs and prototypes, using Agile methodologies
- Ability to build strong relationships and influence external partners.
- Inspires business analysts and engineering teams to build products customers love
- Fosters a strong product culture through partnership with engineering and UX
- Mentor and grow strong product team members.
- 5+ years Product Management experience
- 3+ years knowledge of benefits and/or ACA experience
- Comfortable and experienced presenting to all size audiences and levels
- Strong business acumen and internal partnership skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in a business discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Preferred completion of Pragmatic Marketing or Silicon Valley Product Group product training
- No more than 30% travel
This job description has been written to include the general nature of work performed. It is not designed to contain a comprehensive detailed inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Posted: October 12, 2017