NBC Universal Audience Development Specialist in Hialeah, Florida
Job Number 35791BR
Job Title Audience Development Specialist
Business Segment Telemundo Enterprises
Sub-Business TLMD Digital Media
Posting Category Digital Media
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
The Audience Development Specialist will be responsible for driving traffic and creating value through social distribution initiatives across key social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.)
Increased focus in this area is critical to the successful growth of our Digital division. The Audience Development Specialist will provide strategic direction for increasing social traffic referrals and will work cross-functionally with other departments in the organization to ensure distribution and revenue targets are met.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
● Directly assist The audience Development Manager in the planning, execution and optimization of Facebook paid campaigns
● Create, monitor, and execute social media strategies to grow both large and small audiences on Telemundo Facebook pages.
● Elevate the amount of traffic referrals from Facebook accounts
● Analyze and track different approaches to content distribution and audience engagement in social media
● Leverage digital analytics tools to compile and present data for other departments
• Bachelor’s degree in Digital Media, Communications, Advertising, Marketing or comparable digital experience
• Bilingual (Spanish/English) is strongly required
• 2 – 4 years of professional experience in content strategy and writing
• Facebook advertising and publishing tools savvy
• Web analytics tools experience (Omniture, Google Analytics, etc.)
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work late evenings, and occasional holidays or weekends per business need.
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.