NBC Universal Producer Partnerships, Creative in Hialeah, Florida
Job Number 35785BR
Job Title Producer Partnerships, Creative
Business Segment Telemundo Enterprises
Sub-Business TLMD Marketing
Posting Category Marketing
About Us NBCUniversal is one of the world’s leading media and entertainment companies in the development, production, and marketing of entertainment, news, and information to a global audience. NBCUniversal owns and operates a valuable portfolio of news and entertainment television networks, a premier motion picture company, significant television production operations, a leading television stations group, and world-renowned theme parks. NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.
The Partnerships Promotions Producer will have ownership and responsibility from concept to delivery and maintenance of promotional 360 content for on-air as well as external partners such as MVPD’s and other platforms such as internal initiative efforts and any of our existing or in development apps. Responsibilities will include developing and producing promotions for programming products, branding spots, special events and media campaigns in a way that increases audience interest and overall market share.
Career Level Experienced
Country United States
• Takes part in all phases of promotions production for external partners, including concept development, postproduction and adaptation to other platforms in both Spanish and English.
• Responsible for off-air promotional campaigns developed with external partners.
• Creates, conceptualizes and brings new ideas to promote our programs and our brand outside Telemundo’s on-air presence.
• Be proactive and maintain a flow of promotional deliveries to external partners by adapting any promo or special weekly developing for the on-air and off-air team.
• Ensure that all promotions delivered to external partners are aligned with the momentum or promotional focus of the network.
• Keeps external partners’ promotional inventory up-to-date working on delivery schedules in advance.
• Develops special treatments that will differentiate and give an edge to our brand.
• Works hand in hand with other Departments such as marketing, digital, emerging partners, creating concepts that will elevate the Telemundo Brand and promote our programs.
• Consistent with the Telemundo brand, conceptualize and coordinate the design identity for each project and supervise its cohesive execution.
• Participates in ideation or brainstorming sessions for campaigns.
• Constant collaboration with the production of campaigns, sizzles, special promos, dailies, digital assets or any promotional crossover that is needed in the promotions department
• Executes internal management of campaigns and designated special projects serving as communication hub between all departments in accordance with approved brand management process.
• Provides constructive feedback to graphic artist.
• Remain up-to-date with the latest online and industry trends.
• Provide on-line content and ideas.
• Participate in senior level client calls/meetings.
• On-location production supervision.
• Post production supervision and/or execution.
• Participate in the professional development of junior level staff.
• Works well under pressure with tight deadlines.
• Other duties as assigned.
B.S/B.A in Communications or TV Production
3-5 years of experience in an on air or off air promotions department necessary.
Fluent in Spanish and English-including reading and writing
Knowledge of edit systems such as AVID/Interplay
Field production knowledge helpful
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered.
• Must be willing to work in the greater Miami, Florida area
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be willing to work late evenings, and occasional holidays or weekends per business need
We are an equal opportunity employer, offering a great work environment, challenging career opportunities, professional training and competitive compensation. Clickto view the NBCUniversal Candidate Privacy Statement.