Mount Sinai Medical Center Research Associate - PT in Miami Beach, Florida
Research Associate - Part Time
As Mount Sinai continues to grow, so does our legacy of caring.
Mount Sinai Medical Center is proud to be South Florida's hospital of choice for great medicine. With more than 3,000 employees, 500 volunteers, 670 beds, 26 operating suites and more than 650 physicians and 950 nurses, Mount Sinai is South Florida's largest private independent not-for-profit teaching hospital.
It takes the contribution of many individuals to make Mount Sinai the world-class institution it is today. As a team, we have focused our efforts on assuring that our patients receive high quality medical care. We're looking for motivated professionals who seek the challenge and stimulation of working in an academic medical center with an international reputation.
We are looking for a sharp, enthusiastic, professional to become part of the energy and join our Researchteam where you will engage in our efforts to improve patient satisfaction, clinical outcomes, and operational efficiency.
- Bachelor's Degree in a healthcare or science related field.
- Prior experience in research is preferred.
- Good communication skills.
- Demonstrates ability to work both independently and as part of a team. Completes work assignments and projects in a timely fashion with a keen focus on attention to detail.
- Acts as the primary contact on assigned projects, serves as a liaison between subjects and coordinators of Drug Trials and Research Projects.
- Pre-screens and identifies subjects of interest that meet eligibility criteria and refers them to the clinical research team for enrollment in studies.
- Performs outreach activities fo the Wien Center in the community.
- Oversees patient scheduling, visits, entry of clinical data and study maintenance as per protocol in assigned studies.
- Works with Research Manager to ensure compliance with all aspects of recruitment methods, and assists with IRB/Ethics Committee when necessary.
- Maintains research data, study databases and related queries on clinical data.
- Administers cognitive and neuropsychological testing on participants in English and Spanish for pharmaceutical drug studies and assigned grants..
- Scores testing for pharmaceutical drug studies and grants.
- Actively conducts research in accordance with the Wien Center protocols and hospital policy as directly by the Research Manager. Assistants in the preparation of research data.
- Maintains adequate testing supplies/materials.
- Attends and participates in departmental and clinical research meetings as required.
An excellent, team focused work environment with opportunity for professional growth
Competitive salary and savings plan with company match
A variety of health, dental and vision plans
On-site child care, tuition reimbursement, and much more!
Minimum Requirements: Bachelor's Degree in a healthcare or science related field. Prior research experience is preferred.
Location: US - Florida - Miami Beach
Requisition Number: 19955