Robert Half Technology Account Executive in Miami, Florida
Job title: Account Executive Salary range: $40,000 - $100,000, contingent on experience Start date: immediate For more information, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org For immediate consideration, email your resume to: email@example.com
As an Account Executive, your responsibilities will include:
- Business development: Develop and grow your own client base by marketing our services for contract and/or contract to hire staffing solutions; market to clients via telephone as well as conduct in-person meetings with C-level executives and key decision makers. Participate in local trade association and networking events to solidify Robert Half Technology's presence in the local business community.
- Placement activities: Select well-matched candidates to fulfill client job orders and maintain on-going contact with client companies and temporary professionals currently on assignment to ensure both receive exceptional customer service. In addition, the account executive will resolve any customer service issues quickly and efficiently to maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Meet and exceed weekly business development goals. If you have a background in technology and are looking for an exciting new career with exceptional earning potential, apply today!
Top Reasons to Work for Robert Half:
- EXCITING CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH THE INDUSTRY LEADER– Our more than 65-year history of success and strong client relationships provide a level of stability few companies can match.
- PERFORMANCE = REWARD – We offer exceptional earning potential and a competitive benefits package, including a base salary and monthly performance-based bonuses, paid time off as well as group health, life and disability insurance, and a 401(k) or deferred compensation plan.
- UPWARD MOBILITY – With more than 330 locations worldwide, we provide excellent career advancement potential, both locally and beyond.
- TOOLS FOR SUCCESS – We provide world-class training, client relationship management tools and advanced technology to help you succeed.
- RESPECTED WORLDWIDE –Robert Half once again was named first in our industry on Fortune® magazine's list of "World's Most Admired Companies." (March 1, 2017)
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888.674.2094 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2017 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Req ID: 01020-9500827643
Functional Role: Account Executive/Staffing Manager
Postal Code: 33126
Compensation: $40,000.00 to $100,000.00 per year
- 2+ years' of business to business development experience and/or working in an IT related field is preferred.
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in business development by using proven closing skills and the ability to build client relationships.
- A combination of business development and account management skills are required.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast paced dynamic environment with a sense of urgency.
- Must have a proven track record of success and be a competitive, self-motivated individual.