Accenture Federal - Data Architect in Miami, Florida
Title: Federal - Data Architect Location: USA-Southeast Job Number: 00513675
Organization: Accenture Federal Services
Location: Washington, DC
Great outcomes are everything. It’s what drives us to turn bold ideas into breakthrough solutions that solve the toughest problems fast--the first time. So you can change how people work and live.
• Support a data architecture practice
• Build data models and support adoption
• Recommend data management practices and tools
• Lead the development and execution of a data management strategy
• Assess the maturity of the current state and develop a target state roadmap
• Maintain a complete and comprehensive understanding of industry, regulations, environment, competitors, and trends related to data management and enterprise architecture
• Develop strong familiarity of existing and potential clients’ business problems and priorities
• Conceive, outline, and write complex documents and direct writing of others
• Motivate others, leading by example, and supporting team through issue resolution
• Ensure client value is being delivered and innovative thinking is fostered across client environments
• Proactively build and maintain client relationships
• Accountable for customer satisfaction and value recognition
Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering or Science
10 years of relevant experience
Experience working within a data management program
Understand data administration principles and practices, including Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, Data Mining, and Master Data Management
Knowledge of and experience in Data Modeling, Cataloging, and Metadata Management
Proficiency using data management tools, including Microsoft Master Data Services (MDS)
- Demonstrated ability to personally lead projects to successful completion for clients
An active security clearance or the ability to obtain one may be required for this role.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Applicants for employment in the U.S. must possess work authorization which does not require now or in the future sponsorship by the employer for a visa.
Accenture is a federal contractor, an EEO and Affirmative Action Employer of Females/Minorities/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Equal Employment Opportunity
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
Job: Business & Technology Integration