Collabera Incident /Problem Manager in Miami, Florida
Incident /Problem Manager
Job Code:Incident M_8140
The role of the Incident Manager is to undertake management of Major Incidents, ensuring that they are managed and communicated within the scope of Service Level Agreement, securing that all engaged parties perform up to high standards and follow agrees process. The primary goal of Incident Manager is, as a matter of urgency, to minimize or remove the adverse impact of Incidents on the business that is caused by errors within the IT Infrastructure, process failures, engaged staff competencies.
The ultimate objective is to restore IT services as soon as possible.
The role of Incident Manager is embedded into Service Management Team and therefore works closely with Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Service Desk Service Tower Management Leads, Service Delivery Managers and at times directly with the Customer.
Overview of Skills:
• Consults business impact and urgency
• Coordinate the process of the service restoration or impact reduction;
• Monitors and escalates that cross –Service Delivery Organization (SDO) incidents are resolved effectively
• Identifies and takes control of unallocated incidents e.g. ‘gray space’;
• Provides high quality reports and communications;
• Cooperates with various SDOs, Incident Managers, and Regional/Global Change Managers;
• Identifies and escalates operational issues and drive resolution working directly with the client and SDOs;
• Facilitates operational and management oriented meetings;
• Distributes outage and business notifications;
• Participate in continuous service improvement;
• Is aware of the service performance and supports improvements implementation.
• General computer systems knowledge, integration and architecture concepts;
• Awareness of cross systems interrelations in context of the global business process;
• Experience in IT, with emphasis on operational management;
• Experience of working with virtual teams to deliver Incident Management and processes and working cross functionally;
• Service Desk or Support Group experience;
• Understanding of Service Management Framework;
• Ability to facilitate training sessions for internal resources;
• Ability to maintain high level of accuracy and to work to tight deadlines;
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks.
Change Management, Incident Management, ITSM, Service , Problem management