Globant Information Security Officer in Miami, Florida
At Globant (www.globant.com) we strive daily to deliver powerful innovative software solutions for our clients through our unique Digital Journey approach. Our passion for technology reverberates in every area of our organization and drives our creativity. Working for us means being at the convergence of engineering, design, innovation and scale. It means being part of a tightly knit and driven team whose work directly affects the products and bottom line of our clients.
We engage at all levels with passion, innovation and a near obsession for adding value to our clients with each interaction. As such we seek people with similar drive and ethics to join our growing team. Right now we are seeking an exceptional Security Officer to join our Consumer Experience Studio. This position will require a full-time presence in Miami, FL Brickell Port of Miami. We are looking for a skilled engineer that has experience building and deploying large-scale, production Node applications.
The successful candidate will be a balance between a technical expert and a person who can understand and support business priorities and risk appetite. This individual must operate with a high degree of autonomy, accountability and maturity.
• Design and champion security controls, policies, standards and procedures. • Partner with teams across the project to design and build security into their applications and harden their systems. • Continuous review of internal technical and procedural security controls. • Hunt for configuration issues and gaps in security controls and procedures. • Drive corrective and proactive actions to mitigate compliance gaps in the field of information security. • Manage security requests and incidents. • Operate under strict compliance with all applicable regulations and security standards.
• Ability to develop solutions to moderately complex to highly complex problems. • Proficient at problem identification, research and resolution. • Extensive public cloud experience. • Ability to translate abstract requirements into effective, actionable, and measurable security controls. • Deep understanding of the current landscape of security risks, attack vectors and vulnerabilities. • Ability to perform threat modelling and derive a security test schema based on the security threat model. • Hands-on experience applying/reviewing compliance with Information Security frameworks (CSA STAR, NIST, ISO 27k, PCI DSS, HIPAA, SOX...) and Data Protection legislation. • Knowledge of OWASP Top10 or SANS Top 25. • Fair technical understanding of development, networking, operating systems, web applications, SIEM solutions, etc. • Ability to effectively manage time between projects and daily operational tasks. • Will to develop and improve processes and policies documentation. • Strong oral and written communication skills. • High level of English. • Highly motivated and willing to do what it takes to get the job done.
• Required: A minimum of 3 years of experience in the field of cybersecurity.
• Desired: 1 year working as Security Architect or Information Security Engineer.
• AWS • Azure • Docker • Jenkins • Git • Nessus • Security Monkey • Amazon Inspector • Python, bash, or other scripting language • SIEM or Log Management solutions • Nagios or other monitoring tools • Auditd
• CCSK (Certificate of Cloud Security Knowledge) • CCSP (Certified Cloud Security Professional)
Nice to have:
• CISSP (Certified Information Systems Security Professional) • CISA / CISM (Certified Information Systems Auditor / Certified Information Security Manager) • GPEN / OCSP (GIAC Certified Penetration Tester / Offensive Security Certified Professional) • GCIH (GIAC Certified Incident Handler) • GSEC / CEH (GIAC Security Essentials / Certified Ethical Hacker)
We look at the software development process from the three different but complementary perspectives of engineering, design, and innovation... in a constant quest for new insights. We also believe in showing our people how much we value them, which is why one of the many benefits we offer is a fully paid by company PPO health plan.
Globant is an EOE M/F/D/V. For many positions, relocation is available if needed. Globant does not accept unsolicited third party resumes.