Amazon.com Part Time Shift Assistant in Miami, Florida
Daily management of department duties, including allocating labor, leading meetings, assigning job duties, provide work direction and communicate with internal and external suppliers.
• Provide vacation coverage for Area Managers
• Tracking and reporting of ATS/labor hours
• At times assisting with production duties, training associates and verifying SOP compliance
• Ensuring successful area performance, through tracking and reporting metrics.
· Independently assess all aspects of associate work performance and provide feedback.
• Participating in Operational Excellence initiatives
• Fully understanding workflow and daily production goals
• Reviewing and updating SOP as required
• Ensure work areas remain clean and are equipped with proper equipment and supplies.
• Identifying and addressing safety hazards within the work area
• Coaching associates to work safely at all times
• Participating in safety initiatives
• Ensure all job injuries are reported timely in accordance with established policy and procedure.
• Ability to lead provide direction utilizing independent judgment
· Demonstrated problem solving skills and analytical skills
· Demonstrated communication skills (written and verbal) with all levels of Amazon associates and management
· Associates must be in good standing
• Ability to work overtime as required
• Ability to work flexible schedules/shifts/areas
• Continued meeting or exceeding of department performance goals
• Education beyond High School, and/or prior experience managing employees
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Experience with an FC kaizen or Shingi event
• An awareness and willingness to use OE tools and techniques
• Experience working in Problem Solve a plus
• Respect from associates in production area
Amazon is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer – Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation.
AMZR Req ID: 587304
External Company URL: www.amazon.com