Schneider Electric Project manager in Miami, Florida
Schneider Electric™creates connected technologies that reshape industries, transform cities and enrich lives. Our 144,000 employees thrive in more than 100 countries. From the simplest of switches to complex operational systems, our technology, software and services improve the way our customers manage and automate their operations.Help us deliver solutions that ensure Life Is On everywhere, for everyone and at every moment:https://youtu.be/NlLJMv1Y7Hk.
Great people make Schneider Electric a great company.
What do you get to do in this position?__
This position is accountable for managing moderate size and complexity Customer project orders in the Miami and Tampa Field Sales Office.
This includes initiating, planning, executing, controlling and closing of customer projects.
Individual in this position confirms customer requirements, which includes drawings, specifications, job site requirements, bill of material alignment with specifications & clarify exceptions.
- Manages complete job process from order preparation, thru manufacturing release, product shipment, post shipment support and financial reconcilation utilizing a base knowledge of Schneider Electric products and their use.
- Takes ownership for validating the project’s statement of work and contract terms with the customer, including both technical and commercial elements, becomes lead contact for customer for balance of project order.
- Develops a project schedule and validates with the customer to ensure expectations are being met. Direct engagement with internal manufacturing facilities and third party vendors.
- Lead the execution of the customer’s project order, verifying execution of the project through kick-off meetings, track required resources, activity sequencing and communicating to all parties and exchange of technical requirements and project plan information.
- Monitor and control the performance of the customer’s project through its lifecycle. Key activities include task completion verification, project team monitoring, managing the exchange of project updates across the project team members, schedule reporting, issue resolution, and contract administration.
- Lead the closeout of the customer’s project to include financial reconciliation, verification of job site equipment arrival, installation, start-up, and training support completion through review of internal system information, contact with the customer, and coordination with support services such as field services, after-shipment support, and training functions. .
- Provides viable, value engineered options and design solutions to meet the customer needs.
- Solves problems with customer interaction that results in positive feedback and improved relationship.
Utilizes knowledge of Schneider Electric products and their use and demonstrates an understanding of the fundamental knowledge, processes and terminology needed for effective project management.
This job might be for you if:
4-year engineering degree in ME/EE/IE/CpE, or equivalent experience
3 – 5+ years of Industry experience preferred
Good working knowledge of computer operating systems, specifically Windows
Standard business application software experience to include: MS Office, MS Excel and MS Access.
CAPM level, a plus.
We seek out and reward people for being straightforward, open, passionate, effective and challenging the status quo. We want our employees to reflect the diversity of the communities in which we operate. We welcome people as they are, creating an inclusive culture where all forms of diversity are seen as a real value for the company. We’re looking for people with a passion for success — on the job and beyond. See what our people have to say about working for Schneider Electric: https://youtu.be/6D2Av1uUrzY.
Let us learn about you! Apply today.
You must submit an online application to be considered for any position with us. This position will be posted until filled.
It is the policy of Schneider Electric to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities in the areas of recruiting, hiring, training, transferring, and promoting all qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, color, gender, disability, national origin, ancestry, age, military status, sexual orientation, marital status, or any other legally protected characteristic or conduct.
Concerning agencies: Schneider Electric does not accept unsolicited resumes and will not be responsible for fees related to such.
Schneider Electric is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled.
Primary Location: US-Florida-Miami
Other Locations: US-Florida-Tampa
Unposting Date: Ongoing
Req ID: 003RXJ