Assurant Strategic Product Marketing Manager in Miami, Florida
Our team is expanding in South Miami!
We are seeking additional members in our Lifestyle Marketing group. We are not the traditional corporate marketing group; this team is comprised of individual contributors who interact extensively with cross-functional teams within Assurant as well as with Assurant’s top tier clients to drive results.
Our Strategic Product Marketing Manager leads initiatives designed to enhance the customer experience and drive growth and profitability for Assurant’s Lifestyle Group and its clients. Our ideal team member? Anenergetic and intuitive marketing generalist with exceptional leadership and communication skills that has a proven track record of combining detailed operational/product knowledge with proven marketing strategies to meet business objectives.
Primary Job Accountabilities/Responsibilitie
- Serves as primary marketing point of contact for designated clients or programs
- Manages/ensures accuracy, consistency, clarity and compliance of content and messaging across every consumer-facing touchpoint from pre-enrollment through cancellation
- Develops brand, positioning, messaging strategies for client programs
- Leads a broad cross-functional team to develop/manage/execute marketing initiatives
- Ensures every communication/marketing vehicle supports/drives a positive customer experience
- Supports field sales team by developing/reviewing/enhancing training materials, presentations, sales tools and job aids
- Develops content as needed (e.g. newsletters, articles, audio messages, web/brochure content, training materials, job aids)
- Manages legal/compliance approval process for all communications, training and advertising materials
- Acts as guardian/liaison for client brand(s)
- Provides direction on artistic perspective/copy/content/brand for marketing and training initiatives
- Develops Statements of Work, manages Marketing Development Funds, and/or budgets as defined by the business
- Ensures potential cost-savings are considered for all marketing/communications initiatives
Basic Qualifications * Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Advertising or Journalism * 7 years of relevant experience in marketing management with proven success * Experience working with client partners, exhibiting the ability to generate maximum return through effective marketing strategies and direction * Experience with core marketing methodologies related to product positioning, branding, promotions, market research, and sales support * Experience in leveraging cross-functional teams to deliver results
Additional qualifications* * Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills * Experience with implementation of marketing/communication plans * Experience with client relations and business development initiatives * Proven analytical skills and ability to make decisions * Creative thinking as it relates to the effective marketing of a company inclusive of its services and professionals * Experience with project management and the ability to effectively multi-task * Ability to work effectively in situations driven by deadlines or which require flexibility to approach and execution * Able to leverage marketing/communications in multiple sales channels to drive profitability and growth * Experience in multiple marketing channels/mediums * Strong ability to manage crisis/difficult communications * Works independently and knows when to escalate issues to management for support and/or resolution * Strong leadership skills in working with cross-functional teams to complete projects * Strong brand management skills * Advanced experience Microsoft Office programs
Preferred Experience, Skills, and Knowledge * Bilingual: Ability to read, write and read Spanish fluently * MBA preferred * 3 years of experience in insurance and/or financial service * Experience in the mobile, OEM, retail or e-tail industry * Multi-national experience
Title: Strategic Product Marketing Manager
Requisition ID: 50462