Comcast CAE 4, Commercial Cust Serv (Tch Spt T2) in Miramar, Florida
Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for providing advanced technical support & service to our
internal and external customers by promptly answering escalated
inquiries, providing accurate information while troubleshooting and
problem solving. Exercise sound judgment in all matters related to the
customer, balancing the interest of both the customer and the company.
May act as a resource for colleagues with less experience.
- Assumes ownership of any issue escalated from Tier 1. Follow up and
customer call backs included.
- Effectively troubleshoots issues & equipment relating to
connectivity, network, equipment, identifying LAN issues, email and mail
delivery problems, client configuration, domain issues, PC/Mac
workstation configuration, DNS problem and proxy server configurations,
server level issues, and webhosting. Follow up with all issues to ensure
MTTR and clearly documenting tickets.
- Support of RIPv2 Static customers (ability to operate NetControl,
create configuration files, utilize the TFTP servers & troubleshoot
- Identify areas for process improvements and provide feedback to
- Prioritizes workload and manages multiple time sensitive issues at
- Assist with incoming calls when call volume peaks and participate in
rotating on-call program as needed.
- Acts as a product consultant to business owners by articulating
product features and benefits and making recommendations for new lines
of business, upgrades or other services (Signature Support, Upware,
etc.) based on customer needs/interests. Supports growth of Comcast
Business by proactively listening for opportunities to introduce
customer to new products, higher tiers of service, etc. on all eligible
- Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work
nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Associates Degree or equivalent
- Technology or Computer Science
- Generally requires 7 years related experience.
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer