Rose International INC Dispatcher in Pompano Beach, Florida
Position Title: Dispatcher
Position Number: 268104
Location: Pompano Beach, FL
Desired Skill Set:
Administrative, Customer Service, Dispatch
Job Title: Dispatcher
Location: Pompano Beach, FL, USA, 33073
Duration: 3 Months
Pay Rate: $13.50/hr
"U.S. Citizens and those authorized to work in the U.S. are encouraged to apply. We are unable to sponsor or consider Corp 2 Corp candidates.”
• Communicates back and forth with Client Drivers to assist with problem resolution while on route.
• Handles incoming service orders, directs drivers, and resolves service issues.
• Interacts with customers that includes Client customer service, sales, and operational staff (i.e. Route Managers, Mechanics etc.).
• Uses Client proprietary software to enter ticket information and track activity.
Shifts vary with the potential for overtime and Saturday hours depending particular site needs. Some initial travel (up to 15%) may be required to assist with centralization efforts.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Dispatches drivers to calls as they are received, using information on customer needs, drivers’ locations and loads, and daily factors to balance cost and speed of response
• Assign routes and service tickets to appropriate Drivers throughout the day and for the next day; close service tickets each day
• Fields incoming calls and e-mails from customer service and sales department; manages requests for pick-up or container delivery and ensuring same-day service
• Initiates outbound calls to customers while drivers are on-site/location, resolving pick-up and other issues
• Troubleshoots and resolves potential delivery and pick-up problems before they result in service issues
• Ensures same-day service on missed pick-ups by coordinating Driver movement in the field
• Records and documents information from Drivers and distributes to appropriate departments
• Communicates with maintenance shop personnel and serves as an emergency point of contact for down wires and other issues
Education and Experience:
• Required: High school diploma or G.E.D and a minimum of 6 months of related work experience
• Preferred: Additional or specialized training in transportation, logistics, or similar area of study; customer service experience in a call-center environment
Knowledge, Skills or Abilities Required:
• Computer skills with ability to handle multiple programs and systems
• Must be able to communicate effectively and professionally via e-mail, telephone, and 2 way devices
• Must have the desire and ability to learn Client proprietary software applications
• Normal setting for this job is: office setting.
Send me a reminder to complete this application
Rose International is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, arrest and conviction records, or any other characteristic
protected by law. Positions located in San Francisco, California will be administered
in accordance with the Fair Chance Ordinance.