Honeywell Sales Associate in Pompano Beach, Florida
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
You will ask probing questions to new and existing customers, uncover new sales and service opportunities. You will create and close sales orders face-to-face and over the phone. You will convert opportunities to orders via phone, in person, and at industry events. You will uncover and build new business relationships. You will strengthen current business relationships through world-class service and product recommendation. You will negotiate price while creating orders or quotes. You will research and resolve customer concerns. You will provide basic product training, sales literature, and arrange for additional, specialized customer training as needed.You will execute on ADI’s robust branch operational plan ensuring customer satisfaction, data integrity, financial security, inventory planning and accuracy, and overall performance.
Sell products that delight our customers and provide needed services.
Career advancement with skills training and demonstration of abilities.
Provide services that increase customer satisfaction and growth.
20 Maintain Existing Customers
20 Manage Sales Cycle
20 Provide Excellent Customer Support
20 Raise Escalations
20 Work with Larger Sales Organizations
YOU MUST HAVE:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some sales or technical experience
- Sales experience in a retail or distribution environment
- Industry knowledge: CCTV, IP, AV technologies, Security, Fire, as well as project sales experience
- Excellent selling, negotiating, and closing skills with ability to build long term business relationships
- Ability to learn quickly, process high call volume, and think outside the box
- Strong work ethic, do what it takes to get the job done-approach, while maintaining high business ethical standards
- Strong customer service, organization, and multi-tasking abilities
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Self-motivated, able to work independently without close supervision, and have a team mentality
- Goal oriented
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Positive can-do attitude
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Power Point, and Outlook
- Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to fifty pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move more than seventy-five pounds (with assistance)
Nonexempt How Honeywell is Connecting the World
- 1st Shift
- Continued Professional Development
- Job ID: HRD10133
- Category: Sales
- Location: 1301 W Copans Rd Suites 1-3, Pompano Beach, FL USA
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
For more information on applicable equal employment regulations, refer to the EEO is the Law poster .
Please refer to the EEO is the Law Supplement Poster & the Pay Transparency Policy .
If a disability prevents you from applying for a job through our website, request assistance here . No other requests will be acknowledged.
Terms & Conditions | Privacy Statement © 2017 Honeywell International Inc.